Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Start Date: Immediate
Reports to: Owner
Made in Corpus Christi, LLC, is a local brand dedicated to promoting and celebrating talent in the Coastal Bend. Along side this business, we also have a marketing consulting arm, Made in CC Consulting, and will be launching a new brand, Made in Texas, Co. this Spring.
We are in search of a dedicated assistant to be responsible for handling a variety of organizational and managerial tasks for all our brands. Start-ups are ever-changing ventures, so the person in this role is expected to have high levels of structure as well as the ability to change direction quickly, if requested.
Our ideal candidate must be able to communicate clearly and be proficient with word processing, calendar, and project management applications. A pleasant personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- Calendar and schedule management
- Managing project and client file systems
- Inventory management
- Supply management
- Event coordination
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Website content management, as needed
- Client/vendor interaction, as needed
- Customer order pickup/deliveries, on occasion
- High school diploma or post-high school education
- Experience as an assistant or in related field
- Ability to write clearly and assist with internal and external communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision in a remote/virtual environment
- Must be in the greater Corpus Christi area
- Have a valid driver license
- Creative thinker who enjoys problem solving
- Lover all things local and a nice human
Email your resume and introduction/cover letter to email@example.com. No walk-ins, please.