If you are a graphic design focused student looking for a part time design and marketing internship...let's chat!
Graphic Design/Marketing Internship
Made in Corpus Christi is looking for a part time intern to assist with graphic design, marketing and sales functions within our organization. We are looking for someone with a high sense of style and design and someone who understands the aesthetic that touches every aspect of our business. Our products include apparel, gift items, locally sourced food, jewelry, art and more, most that are designed, packaged, and sold in our storefront and online. This internship will provide opportunities to learn how a small business operates while also allowing for growth in the areas the intern is most interested in.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Able to work efficiently on multiple projects at one time
- Comfortable interacting with customers in person and at markets (whenever that time comes again)
- Photograph products and events as needed
- Proficient in packaging and labeling design
- Understanding of online content management and point of sale systems
- Interested in working on the production side of the business
- 10-12 hours per week
- In-store work with possible limited remote options in the future
- Self-motivated with an eagerness to learn
Made in Corpus Christi features locally handmade, designed, and produced goods from artists and makers throughout the Coastal Bend. Find apparel, hats, jewelry, candles, fine art, paper goods, accessories and gifts, all sourced from creatives in our community. Visit our brick and mortar shop at 1524 S Staples inside the Milestones building.
Email your resume, cover letter and design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No walk-ins, please.